HRM > Hiring & Sep > Policies & Laws
Policies & Laws
- 230.6 Travel Expenses of Job Applicants: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for defraying reasonable travel expenses incurred by non-commonwealth travelers interviewing for vacancies with the commonwealth in accordance with the Attorney General's Opinion No. 66, September 17, 1973.
- 505.1 Employee Furlough Policy: implements policy concerning the furlough of employees from state agencies under the Governor's jurisdiction.
- 515.10 Selection and Appointment to Non-Civil Service Positions: sets policy and procedures for hiring into non-Civil service positions.
- 515.15 Identification, Employment, and Education Verification Checks: policy governing the administration of identification, employment, and education verification checks on final candidates selected for initial state employment.
- 515.16 Appointment to Senior Level Positions: establishes procedures for processing and obtaining approval for senior level appointments.
- 515.18 Supplementary Employment: identifies responsibilities and establishes procedures for implementing the supplementary employment provisions of the Code of Conduct, Executive Order 1980-18 (4 Pa. Code - 7.156).
- 515.20 Reemployment of Commonwealth Annuitants: provides policy and procedures for reinstatement or reemployment of persons retired from Commonwealth service and incorporates changes to the Act of August 5, 1991, P. L. 183, No. 23, amending Titles 24 and 71 of the Pa. Consolidated Statutes.
- 525.11 Dual Employment: outlines policy and procedures for authorizing payment for dual employment.
- Civil Service Act:
governs the regulation of the civil service of certain departments and agencies of the commonwealth.
- Civil Service Rules: expands on and clarifies the policies for civil service established in the Civil Service Act.