- 205.20 Documents and Evidence Relating to Asbestos in Commonwealth Buildings: outlines responsibilities for commonwealth agency production of documents and preservation of physical evidence related to asbestos in commonwealth buildings.
- 205.25 Disability-Related Employment Policy: provides policy, responsibilities, and procedures for implementing the Governor’s initiatives on employing persons with disabilities and employment-related provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) (42 U.S.C. §§ 12101-12213), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 794), and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act (43 P.S. §§ 951-963).
- 205.26 The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Title II, Subtitle A, Nondiscrimination in State and Local Government Services: provides policies, procedures, and responsibilities for implementing provisions of Title II, Subtitle A of The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), FL. 101-336 which prohibits Commonwealth agencies from discriminating against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of their disabilities in the provision of agency services, programs, and activities.
- 205.27 Implementation of Act 194-1990, Asbestos Occupations Accreditation and Certification Act: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures in accordance with the Asbestos Occupations Accreditation and Certification Act (Act 194-1990), for the accreditation of asbestos training courses and the certification of persons engaged in asbestos related occupations.
- 205.32 Hiring Sign Language Interpreters/Transliterators: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for procuring the services of interpreters/transliterators for commonwealth activities.
- 205.33 Workplace Violence: establishes guidelines to prevent incidents of violence in the workplace and establish procedures for incident response and reporting.
- 205.38 Emergency Evacuation and Safe Assembly: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for emergency evacuation and safe assembly of commonwealth employees.
- 205.41 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Continuity of Operations (COOP) Program: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for the management of the Continuity of Operations (COOP) Program.
- 240.11 Commonwealth Wireless Communication Policy: establishes policy, responsibilities, procedures, and guidelines for the procurement, allocation and use of commonwealth wireless communication devices.
- 505.7 Personnel Rules: establishes policies and responsibilities for numerous commonwealth human resources programs.
- 505.18 Maintenance, Access, and Release of Employee Information: provides a uniform system of maintaining, accessing, and releasing employee information, preserving the privacy of current and past employees while protecting the public's right to know.
- 505.22 State Employee Assistance Program: established policy, responsibilities, and procedures for administering the State Employee Assistance program (SEAP).
- 505.25 Substance Abuse in the Workplace: establishes policy and procedures for implementing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's policy on substance abuse in the workplace, and applicable provisions of the federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, (P. L. 100-690, Title V. Subtitle D).
- 505.26 HIV/AIDS and Other Bloodborne Infections Diseases in the Workplace: defines the provisions of Executive Order 2003-4, Workplace Policy for HIV/AIDS, and to establish employment-related expectations in addressing other blood-borne infections/diseases in Commonwealth work settings.
- 505.27 The Worker and Community Right to Know Act (P.L. 734, No. 159): provides policies, procedures, and responsibilities to comply with the Worker and Community Right to Know Act.
- 505.30 Prohibition of Sexual Harassment in Commonwealth Work Settings: further announces the commonwealth's policy on sexual harassment, define sexual harassment, and identify steps which agencies should take to reduce the chances of sexual harassment occurring.
- 505.33 Amended Working From Home During Emergencies Including a Pandemic Influenza Event: establishes policy for agencies to enable and permit certain employees to work from home during periods of emergencies.
- 615.6 Commonwealth Fleet Policy: establishes provisions for the acquisition, assignment, operation, use, disposition, and maintenance of motor vehicles, which are purchased, monitored or maintained by or under the supervision of the Department of General Services (DGS) and subsequently utilized by agencies to conduct official commonwealth business.
- 625.4 Enforcement of Fire and Panic Regulations: defines procedures and responsibilities for the administration and enforcement of the fire and panic regulations promulgated by the Department of Labor and industry and related regulations and ordinances promulgated by municipal authorities of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 625.10 Amended Card Reader and Emergency Response Access to Certain Capitol Complex Buildings and Other State Office Buildings: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for use of photo identification access badges and photo identification badges.
- 720.4 Safety and Loss Prevention Program: establishes policy for developing and administering a safety and loss prevention program for purposes of risk management.
- 720.5 Energy Conservation and Electrical Devices in Commonwealth-Owned or Leased Building: establishes policy for the use of non-Commonwealth provided electrically powered devices in facilities owned or leased by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 720.6 Call Trace Procedures for Threatening, Harassing, and Nuisance Telephone Calls: provides guidance for commonwealth employees concerning procedures to trace and "trap" threatening, harassing, and nuisance telephone calls.
- 720.7 Bomb Threats and Suspicious Packages: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures and contains guidance for responding to bomb threats and suspicious packages found in or near the workplace.
All commonwealth management directives.