- 205.21 Child Care: establishes policy, procedures, and responsibilities for administering child care centers in commonwealth agencies.
- 505.22 State Employee Assistance Program: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures related to the use of the State Employee Assistance Program (SEAP), delineates the relationship between SEAP and other Commonwealth programs, and defines training, education, and referral procedures.
- 505.28 Family Care Account Program: establishes policies, responsibilities and procedures for the Family Care Account Program (FCAP).
- 530.11 Benefit Rights of Permanent and Temporary Employees: establishes policies regarding the definition, designation, and benefit rights of permanent and nonpermanent employees.
- 530.18 Benefit Rights of Furloughed Employees: establishes policy and procedures for determining group insurance and leave benefits for furloughed commonwealth employees.
- 530.23 Amended State Employee Combined Appeal: establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for the organization and administration of the commonwealth’s annual combined charitable giving campaign known as the State Employee Combined Appeal (SECA).
- 530.24 Retired Employee Health Program: This directive establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for the Retired Employees Health Program (REHP).
- 530.26 Benefit Entitlements for Employees on Military Leave: establishes policy regarding leaves of absence, benefits and stipend entitlements for employees while they perform military duty as members of the National Guard or any reserve component of the Armed Forces of the United States.
- 530.27 Leave Related Policies for Employees Excluded from Earning Leave and Leave Service Credit: establishes policy for employees who work in job classifications excluded from earning leave and leave service credit.
All commonwealth management directives.