HR professionals should use the financial disclosure database and instructional resources to help with the yearly filing process.
Current Financial Disclosure Forms
- Current employees with commonwealth email accounts - Automated email notifications are sent in January; email reminders sent to non-compliant employees in April and May.
- Former employees and employees without email - The HR Service Center mails notification letters in January/February.
- OA non-compliance - The HR Service Center mails final notification letters from the Deputy Secretary for Human Resources and Management to non-compliant employees (both current and former) in June.
- SEC non-compliance - The HR Service Center provides list of non-compliant employees (both current and former) to the State Ethics Commission in July.
Resources for HR Offices
- HR and legal reviewers can access instructions after logging into the filing website.