Instructions and additional information is available through the
Employee Resource Center
> Employee Policies and Procedures.
HR professionals should use the financial disclosure database and instructional resources to help with the yearly filing process. Please refer to the Resources for HR Offices section below.
Current Financial Disclosure Forms
- Current employees with commonwealth email accounts - Automated email notifications are sent in January; email reminders sent to non-compliant employees in April and May.
- Former employees and employees without email - The HR Service Center mails notification letters in January/February.
- OA non-compliance - The HR Service Center mails final notification letters from the Deputy Secretary for Human Resources and Management to non-compliant employees (both current and former) in June.
- SEC non-compliance - The HR Service Center provides list of non-compliant employees (both current and former) to the State Ethics Commission in July.
Resources for HR Offices
- HR and legal reviewers can access instructions after logging into the filing website.