Learning Solution (LSO)
The LSO is an Internet-based training management system. It is used for scheduling of instructor-led and online courses, student self-enrollment,
enrollment approvals and tracking of course completions.
- LSO - Production: Access the production LSO system.
- LSO - Sandbox: Use the LSO staging area to test new courses and training scenarios.
- LSO Role Assignments: Description of the various HR roles and responsibilities in LSO,
including course administrator, author, instructor, reporter, system administrator and training administrator. Please note that you may also need
special roles assigned in SAP. Contact your agency HR office for details.
OA-Human Resources can help you plan a new course for your agency, and — if you would like — help you list the new course in the LSO. Contact the OA HR Development
Division at 717.787.3813 to find out more.
- Employees and Supervisors: Contact the HR Service Center at 866.377.2672 for LSO technical support or if you need assistance with LSO
access, navigation, course enrollment, un-enrollment, approval of employee training or missing qualifications.
- Training Officers and Others: Contact the OA HR Development Division at email@example.com.
- More LSO support information.