OA-Human Resources provides a number of tools that agency HR professionals use for tasks from reporting to hiring to pay processing.
- AskHR for HR: used by HR staff to submit cases to enterprise HR review, processing and approval.
- Central Services Transactions (CST): used by independent agencies to request the completion of complex SAP/payroll actions typically restricted within SAP.
- Electronic Official Personnel File (e-OPF): stores personnel information in SAP with access for supervisors and HR personnel based on individual document settings.
- Employee Mobility Database: used by agency HR offices to analyze data on employees entering, transferring within and exiting state government.
- Enterprise Position/Personnel Action Request (E-PAR): used by supervisors to request services from HR, as well as to facilitate the processing of SAP transactions within the HR Service Center.
- HR Error Reporting Tool: used to track all SAP HR/payroll system transaction processing errors.
- HR/Payroll Help Desk: used by agency HR offices to request assistance from the HR Service Center related to the SAP HR/payroll system.
- Interim Reporting Information System (IRIS): used by agency HR offices to run reports on current personnel data until the SAP Business Intelligence is complete.
- Legacy History Screens: used by agency HR offices to access employment, time and attendance data dating back prior to the launch of SAP (January 2004).
- NEOGOV: used by agency staff for the commonwealth hiring process for all internal job postings and external non-civil service postings.
- OrgPublisher: used by agency HR offices to view dynamic organization charts for their entire agency.
- Retirement Projection Tool: used by agency HR offices to analyze retirement eligibility in their workforces.