Work Schedule Mapping
These tools can assist you with identifying work schedules:
WORK SCHEDULE RULE FINDER ON INFOTYPE 0007
- Instructions - Read these instructions before using the Work Schedule Rule Finder for the first time.
NOTE: The Work Schedule Rule Finder on Infotype 0007 will not work in some scenarios (i.e., to find a work schedule rule for a new employee or to find a work schedule rule for an employee whose holiday calendar is changing as a result of a new position). In these cases, please use the Work Schedule Look-up Tool.
Work Schedule Look-up Tool
Work Schedule Collection Forms
Use forms to gather employee work schedule information and ensure it is mapped correctly. These forms should NOT be used to request new work schedules.
- Electronic Version - Employees can complete the form email it to their supervisor for approval or directly to their Agency Mapping Coordinator.
- Paper Versions - Can printed and completed by hand.
- Basic - same work hours each workday, and the same days off.
- Rotating - same work hours each workday, but days off rotate.
- Alternate Work Schedule (AWS) - different work hours each workday, and one additional day off during the rotation.
- Variable - different work hours each workday, and days off may vary from week to week.